Saturday 17 September 2016

My Observations of Standing Desk

standing-desk-features
After reading lots of views, articles and studies about the negative aspect of sitting. I thought to try to stand at standing desk and leave my chair. It was bit difficult for me to stand but it was pretty great later on. I started using my standing desk but went to buy adjustable Geek Desk height desk. It was very costly and very high by quality.


New Things which got to know



1. The First Week - I felt awesome experience for the first week, but it was strange to see that everyone was not doing the same thing. I could not see downside which may be due to standing for a long time. My legs and lower back started hurting badly, and it was very difficult for me at the end of the day. But third-week things started improving and came back to normal condition.


2. Good Mat – I did one of the best things and got a thick mat which is called wellness mat. It made a huge difference all the discomfort went away, and pain got removed from my legs.


3. Alert Sleeping – I try to have a sound sleep at night which helps me never to feel drowsiness during the daytime. I tried to take extra sleep for more than 20 to 30 minutes.


4. Divided the Standing Task and Sitting Task - I divided me some task to do it in standing position and do some work in sitting position. It keeps the balancing position which is beneficial for health. For more information about standing desk features, visit this website.

No comments:

Post a Comment